sabato 3 gennaio 2015

p!nk


Polished people out there, you who love pink (and I think you are many)... This is for you!!!


This is a mani made with some of my favourite pink polishes: over a coat of white (OPI Alpine Snow) i've posed one of Chaos and Chrocodiles's Three Little Words. 


Three Little Words is a white crelly with round glitters of different sizes and different shades of pink and bordeaux.


Accent fingers are a combination of Butter London Queen Vic, OPI Alpine Snow and OPI  Mod About You with a little touch of silver polish from Essence.


Mod About You by OPI is the icon of the definition "delicate pink nailpolish", to me. It's just perfectly dense and two coats give complete coverage. 


It's the cold kind of pink, tending to mauve, witch I prefer.


Queen Vic instead is the perfect cranberry cream for nails! 


Highly pigmented and brilliant, this deep gorgeous shade gives its best in just two coats, glossy and long lasting like many Butter London polishes.


I must say I like BL bottles design a lot, they are a in&out nailpolish pleasure..



Each one of these nailpolishes definetely worths buying!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento